PPC Bulgaria JSCo (PPC BG) is a subsidiary of the Greek electricity Utility PUBLIC POWER CORPORATION SA and has successfully established itself on the Bulgaria electricity market in 2015 under electricity trading license Л-444-15/16.06.2015.
PPC is seeking to penetrate further into the Bulgaria electricity market through PPC Bulgaria JSCo. The company is 85% owned by PPC and 15% by Alpiq Central Europe Ltd
The main strategic goals of the company are:
- Build-up capabilities for operations in the Bulgarian wholesale market.
- Achieve profitable operations by developing a well-balanced wholesale portfolio.
- Procurement of electricity on Northern borders of Greece and optimization of such electricity procurement.
- Acquire the right to participate at cross-border capacity tenders initiated by Electricity System Operator EAD.
- Conclusion of contracts for physical delivery of energy to wholesale and related parties.
- Conclusion of contracts for energy purchases with third and related parties.
- Performing of long-, medium- and short-term trading activities.
- Trading with standard and non-standard power products.
- Participation at cross-border capacity auctions.
- Participation at IBEX.
- Energy import to and export out of Bulgaria.
Adress : 2 Pozitano Square, floor 7, Triaditsa District, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
Telephone : +359 2 400 80 88
FAX : +359 2 400 80 89
Web site : www.ppc-bg.com